Application deadline: 13th August 2015
Industry: International Non Governmental Organization
Location: Likoni, Mombasa, Kenya
Experience: 1 - 4 years
Tasks include, but not limited to:
1. Maintain and update cashbook movements for the petty cash box, record all IN and OUT transactions, ensure that cashbox balances always reflect the actual amount of money kept in the cashboxes and investigate any discrepancy.
2. Ensure strict compliance with cash control procedures for the cashboxes.
3. Monitor cash advances by ensuring that MSF rules and protocols are followed and the amounts advanced will be duly refunded.
4. Keep track of bills/vouchers and other running costs and analyse the related information to give reliable information about the mission functioning.
5. Ensure all receipts meet MSF requirements and check the quality of the receipts.
6. Ensure a monthly accounts report in accordance with MSF procedures, checking individual entries and preparing the necessary administrative documents (originals) as a basis for justification and explanation of payments and receipts made.
7. Inform supervisors of any of any issues/problems that may arise in their job performance.
8. Frequently report to the Finance & HR Manager.
1. Essential diploma or professional qualification in accounting / finance / business administration.
2. At least 1 year experience in administration and accountability. Previous MSF experience is an added advantage.
3. Strong interpersonal skills, strong initiative, able to handle complex assignments with proactive attitude 4. Organized, autonomous, attentive to details and committed to excellence
5. Punctual, reliable and flexible to work long hours when required
6. Computer literacy with practical use of MS-Office applications essential
If you meet the above requirements, please send your CV, motivation letter outlining HOW you fulfill each of the requirements in bullet points on or before 13th August 2015.
Please be aware that only online applications will be considered!